20 August 2017

A Gem of a chall. #201 Snow fun (include Snowflakes)

I'm late with this my DT card WHY my computer died on me totally.. 
I have had to buy a new tower unit worse than that i thought my saved work was safe
on an external clickfree drive WRONG.. it dosent work with windows 10!!!
Hope I can bluetooth it to my tablet & try to upload that way..anything is worth a try..sigh!
So now am having to work with windows 10 a VERY big learning curve
 from my old vista comp.. 
I have done my best with this poor Andy card Topper kit..having to figure out how if 
there are any graphic edit programmes on 10..

The chall theme chosen by me for our theme @ A Gem of a Chall is

***SNOW FUN***
please include Snowflakes on your creation

This cute Andy on Snowboard  is having so much Snow Fun & lots of Snowflakes.
At least I worked out how to resize this 6x6 card on my printer settings..The 3 A4 sheets
are so easy to download (just as well at mo) lol I  used all the decoupage pieces  
 & matching insert. I managed to find some stick on white Snowflake stickers  that Mia hadn't
got hold of.. 
 I could have put the sentiment on straight too..sigh!!  nothing going right for me at mo..

 


The prize for ONE lucky winner is
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each
(no sets or sentiment sets)
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

Don't forget we have our 
“CHILDRENS SUMMER SPECIAL CHALL” 
still playing alongside our normal bi wkly chall. check it out 

Thanks for stopping by see you soon.


1 comment:

Bunny said...

It's a fantastic card. The colors are beautiful.

I'm so sorry to hear about the computer. Oh what a mess. I hope it all works out okay. [Bunny]