18 March 2017

Boy’s Birthday @ A Gem of a Chall. #190

We have a NEW chall. theme starting over @ A Gem of a Chall
Our super talented teamie Donna is hostess for
“Boys Birthday”
(any age Boy big or small).lol
I was spoilt for choice with all the super card topper kits available but this cute
“Super Hero Andy” kit. jumped out to me.. I used a 6x6 Black scallop card base.
I have used all the decoupage layers. I must take better pics to show the layers.!
Lots of great sentiments/& Ages matching insert/ and cute gift card..
Lets see your Boys Birthday cards ..

PG #190


The prize for ONE lucky winner is
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each
(no sets or sentiment sets)
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.

Dont forget to checkout the NEW PRODUCTS
Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to checkout the Gemsters super cute
DT creations @ A Gem of a Challenge see you soon..


2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Christine, thats brilliant love your boys card I know my grandsons would love it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Dora said...

Awesome! This is great made. Beautiful