8 June 2013

Swing it Golf Monster..

Happy Saturday folks hope your all enjoying the sunshine? well this happy Golfer Monster sure is..lol
Its time for another Gem of a chall  again & this wk we would like to see “EMBOSSING” 
on your creations.. Nice n easy & as its coming up to Fathers day I thought I would use this
Golf Monster digi image..from Pinkgemdesigns he comes in pre-coloured which I used here 
(great when your in a hurry) & black lined  images to colour yourself, not that my man is a golfer 
but thought he was quite fun to use..along with the digi Background Sky  simple matt & layering, 
embossing folder I used is called “In Stitches”  the sentiment comes with the Golf Monster image, 
coloured a cocktail stick & made it into a flag..golf ball is a button..

PG#83

challs for me card
Simon Says Stamp chall Masculine/Fathers day
ABC chall  Masculine
Cards for men chall  DAD (fathers day)
Paper Crafting Journey  Masculine cards

thanks for stopping by today my Pink Celebration Candy closes TONIGHT  at  M/night

Photobucket

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card Christine,love the image.xxx

Brigitte said...

It's awesome mummy!!! I love how you used a toothpick for the post and the image is adorable. Hugs, Brigitte

Nannieflash said...

Hi Christine, I hope your granddaughter is doing well, she is so cute and dainty looking, I bet she'll turn out a real tomboy. A gorgeous male card, love that image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxx

Unknown said...

Great fun card hun! That embossing works perfectly with the image! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Jacquel said...

I LOVE your card! The colors, image & design are spot on...very nice work! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ ABC Challenges & hope to see you back again next week!!!

Jackie said...

Oooh I love that tartan paper, and what a fabulous fun card :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

stunning male card Christine.fab fun image and I love your plaid paper and embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Christine :-) I love the image,,, perfect for a golfer and the little button is perfect :-)

oohh sorry I missed your candy challenge,,, :-/

hope you're having a fab weekend xx

luv
Lols x x x

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge xx

Christine L said...

Hi Christine

Perfect embossed green panel for this monster golfer... it sort of carries on the diamond pattern that most golfers have on their jumpers!!

Love the DP you've chosen for it too..and the perfect flag!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Christine. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

What a beautiful card. Backing paper and colouring are just great. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey. Iwona

Unknown said...

I really love browsing for fathers day greetings and cards and I'm so happy to see these wonderful creations. Keep it up ;-)