12 April 2016

Happy Birthday Steven

I have a Birthday card to share with you today..it was our son’s
Birthday last Friday & this is the card which I made for him..
I used “Happy Beer Day” card Topper kit from Pink Gem Design 
 great decoupage layers and so many sentiments/ages hard to choose which 
I wanted to use, + a fab insert & great gift card are also included in the kit..

Steven BD
A close up of the glossy accents on the beer glass with diamond twinklets.
I took a dart board from the many extras in the kit into my graphics program 
(Greeting card factory) & put his age on to make it that bit more personnel 
safe to say Steven was a happy chappie with his card..

DSCF3457 - Copy

challs for my card
Simon Says Stamp wed. chall  Birthday (they are celebrating their 7th B/day.)
Cardz 4 guys   Food & OR Drink 

 Thanks for stopping by today see you soon..

6 comments:

Lin said...

Great design, Christine! I love the little scene you brought together for your son - I'm sure he did too! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jane Willis said...

I love the way you have personalised it just for him, and the twinkling foam on the beer is inspired! Thanks for sharing at cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Dora said...

Beautiful card and I like the dart-board. Everything fits really well together.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and great card Christine
Gr Karin

Cazro said...

A wonderful card, I so love and admire the foam on the beer, a great idea. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

JayBe said...

What a great male themed card, Christine - thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx