5 April 2016

70th Pink Gem Design Birthday Card

Proud to be  DT & Blog Co-ordinator for Gem of Inspiration
I have a 70th Birthday card I made for my SIL..hope she found the humor in it.
The image is “Well Presevered Molly” I used the Card Topper Kit for this creation
you can also get the image pre coloured & black outline to colour yourself.  HERE
I love these kits there's so much in them, just print off 3 A4 sheets all with insert/
decoupage, assortment of sentiments/ages & even a lovely cute gift card..
Not sure if you can see I used glossy accents on the Molly’s glasses & wine glass.

PG Molly
Close up of the glossy accents on Molly’s glasses & wine glass.
PG Molly

A pic of the lovely insert which just finishes the card off, I did add my sentiment
After I took the pic..
PG Molly 2

Checkout all the NEW PRODUCTS Janet has been designing..
Thanks for stopping by hop over to Gems of Inspiration see what the other Gemsters
have been creating..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this fun card with its great sentiment, love the touches you have given the image like the pearl jewellery and the glossy accents.
Hugs, Kaz x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Christine love this card what a hoot, I am seeing lots of these lovely Pink Gem images must go and take a look, thanks for your lovely comments HUgs Jacqui xxxx