19 August 2015

Candy Winner for HMFMC #200

I’m back to announce my CANDY winner of the 200th chall @
its you MEG numb #6 with a super cute card..many thanks to all who entered
& help us celebrate our mousey chall blog..
Meg can you plz email me so I can pop your prize in the post..enjoy..
(email addy in my side bar).


Don't forget to checkout the mousey chall blog for the list of ALL the lucky candy WINNERS..
many thanks for all your amazing creations you share with us every chall..xx

Photobucket
HMDT Signature Large photo HMDTKDHM.gif

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you Christine
Gr Karin

meg said...

Hi Christine, many thanks for the message on my post for the current house mouse challenge I did mail the other day, have hardly been home this past week son getting married at the beginning of September so have been travelling to see him his intended has no close family so He and I have been busier than a grooms family normally would be my e-mail address is margaret.douglasburn@yahoo.co.uk
Meg