2 March 2013

Button It..

No I'm not being rude..lol thats the new weekly chall theme this time at 
A Gem of a chall.
 Dont forget to hop over see if your a winner from last wk..? 
I wanted to do something different than a card for this wk so I made this "Door Hanger" 
am sure any young lady would love to use this to keep out siblings from their personal space. lol
The digi chick image is Emma in torn jeans  I used the pre-coloured one & as my printer is getting on
but still works I added more colour to her..you do also get black lined images to colour yourself..
but as I said me printer is altho works I feel not effective enuff..for me..& if your short of time there a
great idea for quick creations.. the digi DP is an old one from Pinkgemdesigns  but there are still lots to choose from.. I made the basic oblong shape, rounded the corners with Fiskars scissors & covered with 
the DP,  cut a hole out for the door handle with a Spellbinders die Mag swirl die, brad BUTTON
ribbon & pearls from stash..sentiment is comp. generated..



challs for me card 

Crafty Ribbons chall  Anything goes with a Ribbon
Stamp n Doodle..Use 2 diff. Dies/Punches..
One Stitch at a Time   Use a digi..(image & DP)
Ladybug Crafts  The Colour Blue
Hotshot Craft blog.. Anything BUT a card
Simon Says Stamp chall  Anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee & cards  Button & Bows..



thanks for stopping by hope you have time to check out my teamies stunning creations 
& join us at A Gem of a chall  "Button it" 

Photobucket

16 comments:

rachel said...

great door hanger Christine - fab idea xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great door hanger Christine
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

Fabby door hanger mummy. I like how you've done it blue even though it is for a girl. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xxxx

Brigitte said...

Awesome door hangar mummy!!!! Love the patterned paper, looks like jeans! Hugs, Brigitte

Shea said...

Sooo cute! What girl wouldn't love to have one of these!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous door hanger. I love the image, colour and design. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Christine L said...

This is fab Christine.... I thought it was a bought hanger to start with till I read you'd made the shape yourself! Fab blues.. and love the image!

Big Hugs
T'other Christine xx
PS... only two weeks to go.....

Susie Sugar said...

Oh mummy I love this ...really funky ...I hope you've hung it on your craft room !!? ;)
Xx

Josephine said...

Fabulous creation. Love the blue.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Jackie said...

A fabulous door hanger, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

PaperDaisies said...

Great door hanger. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Ladybug Crafts. Thank you for joining us. Hugs Nina

coops said...

gorgeous door hanger christine.really love your colours and details and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Hi Christine - this is a gorgeous hanger, I love the gorgeous design and colours - your beautifully coloured image is adorable!!

hugs
Heather xx
and thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous door hanger! I definitely could have used it when I was growing up! Thanks so much for sharing at SNSDC!
{hugs}
Debbie

buggin2stamp said...

What a great idea to make a door hanger. I like the cute image and the fun shades of blue. Thanks for joining us for the SNS Digi Challenge this week.
Melissa

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is fab! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html?showComment=1363023384794#c6346218637911744916