27 December 2012

Have some fun showing your 5 Fav. Xmas cards for 2012..

Debby is running a chall to show off your 5 fav. Xmas cards & she even has some
fab candy as a prize.. check out the details HERE .so heres mine..
Am sure you all know my fav. stamps are Tilda, House Mouse & Pinkgemdesigns so its 
been a tough decision to choose between these but I've made my choice ..
last xmas 2012
This is the last Xmas card I made for 2012 it has gone into my box to give away 
nxt year.. see the post HERE 
HM #134
Nxt is this super cute House Mouse creation which did go to someone for Christmas
post & details for this card is HERE
GDT ITP #9x2
This must be my all time fav baby digi Christmas Pinkgemdesign image, sadly this one is in my box 
waiting for a new home..maybe nxt year? details in post HERE
TT#60
Yes another sweet Tilda creation..I just love this rich colour combo, & the gorgeous 
MS Poinsettia PATP  ..pleased how this turned out details HERE for this post..
HM #135
Its been really hard for me choosing as I love ALL my Christmas creations
but this last House Mouse card with trad colour combo & those cute guys
warming up on the tree light melts your heart.awwwww details HERE 
Right thats mine lets see yours..Thanks for stopping by hope you will join in this fun chall.
Wishing you ALL a Happy & Healthy 2013..
Photobucket

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful choices and love the red and white Tilda, hope you had a lovely Xmas, and enjoy your New Year
Hugs Kate xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful selection of your faves, mine is the baby one :o)
Jackie xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Christine just a quick call while I am having a good day....lol
Love your Favourite 5 cards, but how did you choose! all your cards are beautiful my friend.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and love and best wishes for 2013 xxxx
hugs Mau xx

coops said...

stunning selection of cards christine.all so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Jenny said...

I love this top 5 idea. I really must get my bum is gear on that too! I love all your picks all delish! <3 Jen xx

Lisa Jane said...

Brilliant set of cards .. cant choose a favourite
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Christine, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards. S x