1 December 2012

Gem of a chall #60 "Paper Piecing"

I'm back with my Gem of a chall  creation to share with you.. as the title says the chall theme
this time is "PAPER PIECING" our teamie Debbie is hosting the theme.. 
I wanted to make a fairy card for one of my GD..so this sweet Fairy Chloe was
just what I needed.. I coloured her flesh with markers & used glamour dust
on her wings..a fairy gotta have sparkly wings..lol  her tights & dress have
been "Paper Pieced" with a Micro dot digi DP which I made a lot smaller
so it was in proportion with her little dress.. Base card is 6x6 scalloped,
 DPs  are from "NEW coconut Ice collection"  MS Snowflake border punch,
large snowflake Marianne die loads HERE.. ribbon & gems from stash..


challs for me card
Charisma cardz chall   Christmas No Red/Green/Gold..
Cute Card Thursday.. Snowflakes..
Simon Says Stamp chall   Anything goes
Flutter By Wednesday Punches & or Dies
Digital Tuesday   Girly..

Just before I go Janet of Pinkgemsdesigns has just released the last of her
Christmas digi designs for 2012.. these are called "SNOW CUTE" images & papers
as yes they are very..lol hop over see if anything takes your fancy..


thanks for stopping by see you soon..

Photobucket

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Christine I love your card the image is so cute and is coloured beautifully. The layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Christine L said...

Morning Hon

Oooooh another gorgeous pink creation... we've really got you converted haven't we? LOL!

Love your fabulous card... too many dies there that i NEED to have... and your colouring of the cutie little PG image is perfect. Love your paper piecing too!

Big hugs
Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Christine love the paper's and colour's have a lovely weeekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Beautiful Christine...love the image and fab colours.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

pretty Christine, do hope my party dress looks that good
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Christine. I love the sweet image with her pretty dress. The colours and detailing is beautiful.

Sue

Unknown said...

Oh mummy this is adorable. I always love to see your PG creations! Just beautiful.
xxxxxx

Brigitte said...

WOW mummy!!!! Love your girly card with all the luscious pinks!!! Your little image is wonderful and beautifully coloured! Hugs, brigitte

coops said...

so gorgeous christine.fab pretty image and i love your paper piecing :D

xx coops xx

Maya Ariffin said...

I simply love this beautiful card! Love the colour, love the punches & dies too! Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Maya xx

Joey said...

Christine this is gorgeous, such a sweet image and gorgeous design, thanks for joining us at Flutterby. Joey x