6 December 2012

Candy Cane Snowman..

I'm sharing a quick Xmas card with you if your short of time like me,  who keeps
 pinching me weeks not days..cant believe its nearly Christmas AGAIN..lol
Sorry the pic isnt great I had to take it at 4pm last night when the sky was dull & full of snow AGAIN..
so had to use my daylight lamp..this cute lil Snow "person" to be correct..lol is one of Pinkgemdesigns
last "NEW Snow Cute Set"  these digi images are pre-coloured & black lined for those who like
to colour their own..+ you also get sentiments with this set great value..the DP is from the
 "NEW Merry & Bright" digi set which matches perfectly.. the sentiment I used is HERE  
S/flake brad, ribbon & gems from stash large S/flake is made up of various 
dies HERE.I used stickles, glamour dust & Twinklets for sparkle..
thats it told you it was a quickie..lol

 challs for me card 
Simon Says Stamp chall.. Snowflakes
Crafty Sentiments design chall  Snow Men/Ladies
Holly Jolly Christmas chall Bingo..Red/Free/Glitter

Thanks for stopping by today your comms are much appreciated..

Photobucket

18 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) the image is adorable and I love the paper ! fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

you should pop by my blog too ,,, a little surprise is waiting for ya :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Christine....love the image and fab details.xxx

Caroline said...

Christine this is beautiful I love the layout and colours and the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

what a fabulous card christine love that snowman he and the papers just perfect..hugs sassyxxx

Janet said...

OMG this is just like the one I have made for my Mam and Dad....wait while you see it lol. It's fabulous Christine....love it!xx

Brigitte said...

So beautiful mummy!!!! Love the snowflake buckle and your paper piecing! Hugs, Brigitte

Christine L said...

Awwww he's such a cutie little snowman Christine... love the red candy cane paper too.. and how you've reduced the size of it for his 'accessories!!' Fab card altogether!

Dare I say it... no snow here as yet.... but think it's not too far away!

Big hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Oooh mummy this is just gorgeous. What a fab image and I love what you did with the ribbon.
Beautiful
hugs
Dawn xxx

Jackie said...

Wonderful cards since I last popped in :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Christine fabulous image and paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

so gorgeous christine.i love your sweet snowman and stunning candy cane paper :D

xx coops xx

Donna Hanley said...

Christine, I think this card is so fun to look at. The little snowman looks like he is actually catching snowflakes to add to himself. the paper is bright and cheery and I love the snowflake on top as well as the snowflake riboon slide. All around great card.

Diane said...

Christine your snowman card is SNOW lovely !! Janet really knows how to do cute and he is very cute !! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Jackie said...

What a cute snowman, I love the card too :o)
Jackie xx

Curt in Indy said...

Super cute card Christine! Love that little image and the circle sentiment. Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Curt

Judy McKay said...

Wonderful card. It represents a Magical Christmas very well. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly's Bingo challenge this week.

Jackie said...

Lovely! I just love the red and bright colors, fabulous job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. We hope to see you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Lisa Jane said...

love that cutie and the red and white colour combo
thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x