10 October 2012

Devilina Jodie

I have a fantasy witch creation to share with you today…I love this time of year all the
Halloween images & embellishments come out of me draws once again.. and some new ones too..
I have this cute, yep gotta say this “New Devilina Jodie”  is a cute witch.. this is one of the
New Products  launched at Pinkgemdesigns for this Halloween season.. lots of NEW digi images & sentiments..
I’m sure any little girl would love an outfit like this..lol coloured with markers & prismas, am sure its supposed to be a
pumpkin Jodie is carrying but I coloured it black & pretended is was a cauldron.. image mounted onto Nestie shapes,
Lots to be found HERE the prices for Dies at Pinkgemdesigns are better than the prices at the Harrogate craft fair..
DP is an old one no name..I stamped & clear embossed some pumpkins & leaves as per usual you have
to look close to see them. lol Ticket sentiment is another Pinkgemdesign digi.. Fence & swirl are Magnolia dies..
The moon is a circle nestie distressed with TH black soot ink, bats are a CB die..spider is Cottage cutz die,
hope Jodie doesn't scare easy with these bats & spider..lol gems from stash.. 

PG INS - Copy
challs for me card
In The Pink  want you to use PINK and ONE other colour…great chall ladies..X
Catered Crop  Halloween screams..
Cray 4 Challs  Halloween
Scrappers Delights chall  Halloween

 Thanks for stopping by today see you soon..


Photobucket

19 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card Christine love the colour scheme and the image is fabulous and coloured so beautifully. Caroline xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fab.. love the pink and black and those cute little bats
Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous....love the image and fab colours.xxx

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love the colour combo, very striking :o)
Jackie xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Christing wow what a fabulous colour choice, it really sings at you, love that cute PG image to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh loving the bright pink and spotty papers what a change from the norm but oh so wow just love it and all its little details
Hugs Kate x

Christine L said...

OOOOOHH this is one fabulous card Christine... I love everything about it and don't know where to start! The moon edged in black is perfect (so clever).... you've coloured the gorgeous image so well, and I love that pink dotty paper... And as for the bats and spiders.... eeek!! I also love how you've morphed the pumpkin into a cauldron!! hehe!

And NOW you tell me that the dies are cheaper at Pink Gem!! I only dared unpack my stuff from Harrogate last night.. I didn't realise how addicted I was to dies!! Think I need to attend a help group....!!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

PS.... me again..... got carried away and forgot to say thanks for sharing again at In The Pink....!!

Christine x

rachel said...

this is fabulous and the pink really works! Fab! Hugs Rachel xx

Anonymous said...

AWW! She's just too too cute to spook!! :) Love the added bats!!

marion said...

What a fab card and such a great take on our theme at NMWC. good luck and hope to see you back in our next month challenge, hugs, Marion

Janet said...

Awwww Christine this is superb and it really works in pink! xx

Unknown said...

Wow very different take on Halloween colours. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us this month at NMW Challenges, hope to see you again next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

coops said...

so gorgeous christine.really striking colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Christine - this is stunning -I'm lovin' the hot pink and black combo. and all that delicious detail. Absolutely fabulous!!
Thanks so much for joining us again at ITP - good luck, and hope to see you next time!
Sylvia xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi mummy wow fab card hun, the colours and image are gorgeous and love your dies again,

hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

Jenny said...

I love your fabby pink Halloween creation Mummy. Anh you know I do love a bat or too - lol! Jen xx

Gail said...

She IS cute!